Growing Up/Going Up Growing Up/Going Up

Not really in the right category, friend.
And with the way the track was layered... the mastering just hurts.

But interesting idea. Keep it up.

You All Everybody You All Everybody

I can barely hear the drums, which is a little disappointing.
try getting that bass drum poppin a little more.
but i think it's alright, more related to a pop genre.

Evil-Gandalf responds:

Thanks for the listen, rating, and feedback! =) I'm terrible at mastering/EQ and I dunno what to do about it! X_X But I'll see what I can do! =D

Jamming Jamming

more jazz like, but i gotcha.
nice stuff.

Arkaft responds:

Yeah... I don't know :P I never listen to this type of music actually. Just for fun ;) But thank you :)

Spring Tune Spring Tune

I don't understand how you do so well, making the most simple loops I've ever heard, using the stock flstudio drums, and having nothing going on in terms of harmony/ambiance...
whatever, though...
i guess how that's how this industry works. someone gets noticed, and then, yeah... there's a cult following.
only thing i really like are your melodies.
honest opinion.
g'day

kirja100 responds:

Thanks :)

-| You |- -| You |-

Dude, you're still killing it.
Love your work.

15thDimension responds:

thanks dude, always glad to hear it!

ps.weneedtogetbackontheskypes

Man Who Sold The World Man Who Sold The World

Not to be one of those pretentious pricks that classifies all mueic, but it's kinda obveous that this is definitely indie, not pop.... Sorry...I hate being that guy... But I just felt it needed to be said...
Anyhow, it was really nice and sweet. I enjoyed it. Your voice quality and accuracy is incredible!! You will definitely be able to do soooo many things with your incredible voice down the road.

Unfortunately, as well as the song flowed, it just didnt keep me listening. Don't get me wrong, the song was incredibly perfect, pitch was there, harmony was flawless, everything flowed extremely smoothly, but it just didnt really hold my attention. It was beautiful, to say the least, but it wasn't interesting enough.

But like I said, I enjoyed it, and the piece is beautiful! Use what you've got, because you've got a gift!! :)

Where I Went Wrong [WIP] Where I Went Wrong [WIP]

this song is really, really nice! :)
-the only things i think you can change, is this one awkward part in the drum sequencing, when the bass drum comes in on the off beat. it's a little to loud to make it flow smoothly.
-you may want to pick a more bridge pickup, treble sound for the beginning riff.
-around the 1:56 min. marker, the synth got pretty loud and screechy. If you make it a little smoother, you can keep the synth this loud, but making it more pleasant on the ears. (however, i do like the screechy synth from before, so you can keep that :))
great job :)
4.5/5
5/5

15thDimension responds:

Fantastic man, thanks a bunch for the feedback. Like I said, being rough around the edges, frequency balance and arrangement issue were all a concern, so it's awesome to hear some suggestions. Thanks for the review!

Jeopardy theme techno Jeopardy theme techno

dat fruity loop default drum kit...
coming from a producer, i can see that it didnt take much time at all for you to make this ;)
ahaha.
but i like it a lot.

Genraltweet responds:

Hehehe, it didn't take much time at all ;) But thanks! :D

Fatcat Destroy Me Blues Fatcat Destroy Me Blues

Might wanna work on some multi-track recording so I can actually hear the guitar :\

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

work on the drums a little bit, make it sound a little less sequenced.
and you might wanna add a bass.
otherwise very nice.