DayZ: "Elektro Disco" DayZ: "Elektro Disco"

Hey, remember me! I'm that music dude that you used to message back and forth all the time, about tracks and stuff! Haven't posted much on here, in awhile (college will take care of that)...

Look who's becoming a big boy in the world of animation!!!
I'm loving how far you're coming man! You're getting really good! Keep at it.

If you ever want a track, you can always get me aboard. I don't produce much anymore, but if you ever need... I'll be sure to make you something really nice. :)

Your buddy,
10thSkyline (formerly Dj LC)

WooleyWorld responds:

I PM'd you, boyo.

ROBBERY CAUGHT ON TAPE ROBBERY CAUGHT ON TAPE

Humor- 4.5/5
ActionScript knowledge- 0/5
Animation 2/5
funny, just not well animated :)
nice job

The Faun and the Nymph The Faun and the Nymph

good job, man :)
like the animation.
and i appreciate you checking out my music and such, too.
make sure you check out your inbox for your reply.
and watching this just reminds me of when i used to do some animation. lol i was never this good at it :)
this is really nice man.

Pissing in the afternoon Pissing in the afternoon

wow.

way to give credit to your music artist.

papapizza responds:

This music's author is mozart , can i give credit to him ._.

Parasitemas Parasitemas

oh my gosh...

what...did...and...i...?

The True War Story The True War Story

nice job!

animation was great bro! I really liked this video! it was really funny! the only thing i could say you could improve is the sound quality! its kind of echoy. i could recommend some echo cancellation equipment in the room your recording in. or just record yourself under a blanket, its a cheap solution to the echo issue!

Sketchy Stories Sketchy Stories

dsagfdjhdf! wowza!

laughed the whole freakin time! holy cow man. holy cow!

Loves Creation Loves Creation

good job

the animation could be a tad cleaner, but the story spoke to me. good job! flash interactiveness makes watching flash movies that much better. but for next time, make sure to make the end text a movie clip or graphic if you want it to be less interfering, more ductile and malleable, and easier to read.

Science Project HQ Science Project HQ

good, good.

kinda had me hanging by a thread in the middle, but it was a fun way to learn bio.

2001: A Space Moogle 2001: A Space Moogle

Good Job

for a first flash, its pretty good. i just would hope that you stay away from the auto-effects and spend more time learning action-script. it'll come in handy. my first vid got a 3 and 3000 views, and all it was, was the creation+animation of a face:D. pretty basic, 1001 frame deal that i later took down cuz it was nearly experimental, and not a real vid, like this:D. keep up the good work!